Thankfully there are very few REAL wild children and once they are discovered it is rare that someone outside of their medical and personal support team would meet them. So although I’ve met several free spirits, I’ve never met a real wild child personally.
- “How did you get the ideas of those characters?” asked Mia of Mars, Pennsylvania after reading LETTERS FROM RIFKA.
- Andrea from Farmingdale, New York wondered if I had problems like the Faulstichs when I was young.
- “How did you get the idea for JUST JUICE?”
- “Did people actually gather cats in baskets and let them go at the right time to sneak food through the wall?” asked Leah of Hackettstown, New Jersey. “And was it a common tactic?”
- “About what do you really like to write and why?” asked Emma of Summit Middle School in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- “How long did it take you to write THE MUSIC OF DOLPHINS?”
- “How old were you when you started taking writing seriously?”
- “Why did you write OUT OF THE DUST in poems?”
- “In Letters From Rifka, what inspired you to write in letter format?”
- “Would you write a sequel to LETTERS FROM RIFKA?”
Browse popular tags