Walking, either by myself or with someone who allows me to think aloud, helps me more, calms me, comforts me more than anything when I’m working through a difficult section of a book…or of my life.
- Andrea from Farmingdale, New York wondered if I had problems like the Faulstichs when I was young.
- “How did you get the idea for JUST JUICE?”
- “Did people actually gather cats in baskets and let them go at the right time to sneak food through the wall?” asked Leah of Hackettstown, New Jersey. “And was it a common tactic?”
- “About what do you really like to write and why?” asked Emma of Summit Middle School in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- “How long did it take you to write THE MUSIC OF DOLPHINS?”
- “How old were you when you started taking writing seriously?”
- “Why did you write OUT OF THE DUST in poems?”
- “In Letters From Rifka, what inspired you to write in letter format?”
- “Would you write a sequel to LETTERS FROM RIFKA?”
- “Do you like nicknames, and if you had one as a kid, what was it?”
Browse popular tags