I first met Wendy at an author/illustrator picnic held in Vermont about twenty years ago. Later Wendy relocated from Topsham to Brattleboro, right around the corner from my home. We began walking together regularly, often talking about our work. When I discovered the story that inspired The Cats in Krasinski Square I knew in my bones that Wendy would be the perfect artist for the project. Both Cats and Spuds have been beautiful dreams realized. Wendy is a consummate professional. She is also a beloved friend.
- What inspired you to write A TIME OF ANGELS?
- What Inspired you to write ALEUTIAN SPARROW?
- What inspired you to write A LIGHT IN THE STORM?
- What inspired you to write BROOKLYN BRIDGE?
- What Inspired You to Write SAFEKEEPING?
- What inspired you to write STOWAWAY?
- What Inspired You to Write PHOENIX RISING?
- How did you come to write WISH ON A UNICORN?
- “How do you publish a book?”
- “Did you ever write a book that just came off the top of your head?”
Browse popular tags