What got you started, my daughter Rachel asked upon seeing my first post. The truth is, professional travel has taken a serious bite out of my health. When a jewel of a friend suggested I meet readers half way by keeping a blog, I embraced the idea.
- COME JOIN US AT NORTHSHIRE BOOKSTORE, MANCHESTER, VERMONT, APRIL 29, 2017, 4 PM
- “I’m curious about the format you use to write verse. Is it completely free verse or do you give yourself formal constraints in terms of rhythm, line breaks and lengths, etc? Do you consider it a long poem?”
- “Why did Billie Jo make the quick impulse decision to leave her home without warning the reader with bigger hints?”
- “You could have made the book a tiny bit happier.”
- “If you have any books about the Holocaust please let me know.”
- “Were the events that took place in OUT OF THE DUST common things that happened during the Great Depression?
- “Do you have any tips for an upcoming best-selling author? What should I write about? Should I write about something that will get me a lot of publicity even if I don’t really want to?”
- “What are your greatest achievements?”
- “What was your favorite thing about school?”
- What inspired you to write A TIME OF ANGELS?
Browse popular tags